Sunday, July 23, 2006

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?
Anything earthy.

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
Knitting. Handsewing.

3. What products do you really covet?
Natural-fiber yarns. Neat stitch markers. Knitting needles.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
Babywearing, cooking, lactivism, home birth activism, hanging out with my family, and being outdoors.

5. Is there anything you collect?
Yarn? :) Buttons.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
Virgo/Rat

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells?
I generally prefer unscented, but if it is something that is made with quality oils, I love frankincense and myrhh.

…types of music and/or bands?
Jam bands, folk, eclectic things. Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, Hank Williams. I listen to NPR most of the time.

…authors?
I don't have one at the moment, but I really enjoy anything to do with natural/attachment parenting or knitting!

…animals?
Bad time to ask that because I am mad at my dog. I like sheep and elephants.

…places to shop?
LYS, Peace Fleece, Under the Nile.

…season?
Spring/Fall

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
Handspun/hemp/handmade/....

…candies or goodies?
White chocolate truffles!

8. Do you have any wish lists?
No.

9. Are you allergic to anything?
Not that I know of, but I put that I was allergic to smoke on the form!

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
one dog, one cat. Can I send them to my secret pal? Please?
No, I love them. Most of the time...

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
I have dreadlocks and can always use more beads for my hair, no plastic or anything like that, though. All natural here ;)

No comments: