1. Pocketbook slippers and hummingbird dishcloth from "Garden Dishcloths to Knit"for my grandmother. Both knit from Cream and Sugar (or whatever it is called) cotton yarn. The slippers seem true to the real color, but the dishcloth came out looking a lot darker, it is actually a light blue.
2. Extra Superwash Merino Panta for my momma!
3. Hand-dyed thick and thin Panta for me. Really pretty yarn, can not remember the name of it and it is so much better in person.
4. Pedicure socks. Patons craperino.
5. Felted Bowl. Patons.
6. Felted Bowl. Regular Lopi.